In order to successfully apply for NYCSEF, students must submit the following:
- ONE (1) printout of the NYCSEF Online application Confirmation Form
- Please REGISTER online to print out the NYCSEF Online application Confirmation Form
- ONE (1) set of the signed NYCSEF required and supplemental forms, where applicable
- TWO (2) copies of the Research Paper
Only students who follow the proper rules and guidelines and submit ALL necessary materials will be eligible to have their application reviewed by the NYCSEF Scientific Review Committee and be considered for competition in any of the NYCSEF events.
Please refer to the NYCSEF Rules and Guidelines for complete information.
Please refer to the Online Application FAQs for more information about registering your project online.
Any questions can be sent to NYCSEF@cuny.edu.
- 17Dec2014 NYCSEF Application Deadline
- 01Mar2015 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 24Mar2015 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2015 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 10May2015 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Pittsburgh,PA