In order to successfully apply for NYCSEF, students must submit the following:
- ONE (1) printout of the NYCSEF Online application Confirmation Form
- Please REGISTER online to print out the NYCSEF Online application Confirmation Form
- ONE (1) set of the signed NYCSEF required and supplemental forms, where applicable
- TWO (2) copies of the Research Paper
Only students who follow the proper rules and guidelines and submit ALL necessary materials will be eligible to have their application reviewed by the NYCSEF Scientific Review Committee and be considered for competition in any of the NYCSEF events.
Please refer to the NYCSEF Rules and Guidelines for complete information.
Please refer to the Online Application FAQs for more information about registering your project online.
Any questions can be sent to NYCSEF@cuny.edu.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ