The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is one of the largest science fair competitions in NYC. This large event can only be made successful because of the dedication of hundreds of volunteers from judges to staff to help in all aspects of the day making sure that things run smoothly and we look as good as we feel!
Each year, we host hundreds of students from public and private high school students throughout the five boroughs. Approximately 450 projects will display and demonstrate their science and technology projects in a preliminary round and about 150 at the finals round. If you are a college student or staff member and are interested in helping out, please sign up at NYCSEF Event Staff Volunteer.
Questions? Feel free to email NYCSEF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for NYCSEF 2017:
Preliminary Round, Sunday, March 5th at The City College of New York
Finals Round, Tuesday, March 28th at the American Museum of Natural History
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 13Dec2017 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 04Mar2018 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 20Mar2018 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 26Mar2018 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 13May2018 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 13-18 in Pittsburgh, PA