The Finals Round of NYCSEF 2015 took place at The American Museum of Natural History in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life on Tuesday, March 24th. Projects that scored in the top 25% of their categories advanced to compete in the Finals Round where they were judged by experts in the 14 science and engineering fields. This year 18 students, representing 15 projects were selected to advance and represent New York City in May at the 2015 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. ISEF finalists will receive an all expenses paid trip to Pittsburgh, PA, and compete for over $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards. Please click on ISEF grand and special awards for information regarding what ISEF finalists can potentially win. Below are the results of the Preliminary Round.
Congratulations to all the students that competed in the Finals Round! Below is information regarding the students that were selected as ISEF Finalists. For more information regarding award recipients, please click on Awards Ceremony .
For a complete list of students who participated in previous NYCSEF events click here.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 1-Apr-2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 8-May-2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ