Congratulations to all the students that advanced the the Finals Round! For more information regarding the projects that advanced to the Finals Round, please visit Finals Round Announcement.
The Finals Round of NYCSEF 2016 will take place at The American Museum of Natural History in the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life on Tuesday, March 29th. Projects scoring in the top 25% of their categories advance to compete in the Finals Round where they will be judged by experts in the 14 science and engineering fields. Approximately 20 students will be selected to advance and represent New York City in May at the 2016 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Phoenix, Arizona. ISEF finalists will receive an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix, AZ and compete for over $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards. Please click on ISEF grand and special awards for information regarding what ISEF finalists can potentially win.
Visit Finals Round Schedule for information about the day’s event.
For Students: Registration Information
School groups interested in attending the Finals Round must make arrangements through the museum. Please call 212-769-5100. For information regarding last years students and results, please visit our Archive page.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Gerald W. Lynch Theater, John Jay College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ