NYC ISEF Finalists
ISEF Finalists, Team NYC 2015
Back Row, L-R: James Savoldelli, Hugh Savoldelli, Drew Tomback, Axel Feldman, Jaison Jain, Yi Chen, Stefan Colton, Glenn Yu, Syeda Wahid, George Drimba, Brian Zhao, Anmolpreet Kandola
Front Row, L-R: Julia Sakowitz, KerCheng Chen, Nelly Lin, Lucy Lin, Simone Braunstein and Kevin Lin
Over 1700 high school scientists, innovators and mathematicians representing more than 75 countries regions and territories participated in this year’s Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from May 10 – 15, 2015. Team NYC – comprised of 18 NYC high school students chosen from this year’s NYCSEF competitions – proudly represented our city and received specialty awards from the ALCOA Foundation, American Mathematical Society, ASU Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives, European Organization for Nuclear Research-CERN, K. T. Li Foundation and the National Institute of Drug Abuse, NIH, and the Friends of NIDA. Eleven students also received grand awards in their respective categories – one First Place Award, five Second Place Awards, three Third Place Awards.
Please visit 2015 NYC ISEF Finalists and results for more information.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Gerald W. Lynch Theater, John Jay College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ