Application Quick Guide
The NYCSEF Quick Guide is intended to be a helping tool. In some cases, additional forms may be required depending on the specific type of research or experimentation. The NYCSEF Rules and Guidelines closely follow those set by the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair and in some cases have stricter parameters and regulations that address student research within our local setting. Keep in mind that the NYCSEF Scientific Review Committee (SRC) will review all applications to determine whether or not you are eligible to compete. You will also be notified if additional forms are needed to complete your application. All students, teachers and mentors should review the NYCSEF Rules and Guidelines before and throughout all stages of experimentation.
To Begin the Quick Guide, please start with this question.
Is this a TEAM Project?
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ