The NYCSEF will be rolling out a new online registration system in November. In the meantime, the NYCSEF Application and Rules and Guidelines are available for review and download.
Ready to Send your Application?
Mail a hard copy of the complete application to NYCSEF at 16 Court Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Packages must be postmarked 12/14/16 and should include:
a. One copy of the signed NYCSEF required and supplemental forms (where applicable)
b. Two copies of your Research Paper (see page 4 in the Rules & Guidelines).
If you have questions, please contact our office by email at NYCSEF@cuny.edu or phone at 718-254-7252 (Monday through Fridays, 8:30AM to 4PM). Follow us @officialnycsef on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook for updates on application review and fair events.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History (Tent.)
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 07May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles, CA