- To register, you will need to enter a working email address.
- You should be prepared to complete three sections of the application: Student Information, Project Information & Additional Information.
- Once you complete the first section, Part 1, you will be prompted to start Part 2 – go ahead and click to start that next section. You can suspend and resume your application immediately afterwards, once you are have started Part 2 (or Part 3). You must follow the link from Part 1 to Part 2 and then again from Part 2 to Part 3 for all sections of the application to be populated with your name and same project ID number.
- After completing each of the three sections, you will receive a confirmation email that you must print and send in as part of your application.
Ready to send your application? All submissions must include:
1. Print-outs of the confirmation emails from all 3 sections of the online registration (Student Info, Project Info & Additional Info).
2. All required forms: Signature Page, Forms 1, 1A and 1B plus all required supplemental forms (as applicable).
3. Two copies of your research paper (see page 4 in the Rules & Guidelines).
Mail all of the above to:
NYCSEF at 16 Court Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11241 no later than 12/14/16. Applications postmarked after this date will not be accepted.
If you have questions, please contact our office by email at NYCSEF@cuny.edu or phone at 718-254-7252 (Monday through Fridays, 8:30AM to 4PM). Follow us @officialnycsef on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook for updates on application review and fair events.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History (Tent.)
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 14May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 14-19 in Los Angeles, CA