Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Over 400 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round. About 20 students are selected to represent NYC at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Events schedules will be posted as it gets closer to the event dates.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 13Dec2017 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 04Mar2018 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 20Mar2018 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 26Mar2018 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 13May2018 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 13-18 in Pittsburgh, PA