Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Approximately 485 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round.
For more information about the 2015 Final Round, please click here.
The 2015 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday, March 27, 2015 at The Kaye Playhouse Theater at Hunter College. For more information about the Awards Ceremony, please click here.
- 17Dec2014 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 01Mar2015 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 24Mar2015 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2015 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 10May2015 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Pittsburgh,PA