Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Over 400 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round. About 20 students are selected to represent NYC at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Events schedules are below:
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 14May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 14-19 in Los Angeles, CA