Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Over 400 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round. About 20 students are selected to represent NYC at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Events schedules are below:
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 13Dec2017 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 04Mar2018 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 20Mar2018 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 26Mar2018 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 13May2018 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 13-18 in Pittsburgh, PA