Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Over 450 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round. About 20 students are selected to represent NYC at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
For information on the day’s events visit Schedule of Events.
Please visit Finals Round Schedule for information about the day’s event.
The 2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday, April 1, 2016 at The Gerald W. Lynch Theater at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. For more information about the Awards Ceremony, please click here.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Gerald W. Lynch Theater, John Jay College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ