Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Approximately 485 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round.
For more information about the 2015 Final Round, please click here.
The 2015 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday, March 27, 2015 at The Kaye Playhouse Theater at Hunter College. For more information about the Awards Ceremony, please click here.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ