Schedule of Events
The New York City Science and Engineering Fair is a two-tiered competition. Over 450 projects are invited to participate in the Preliminary Round of competition. Projects scoring within the top 25% are invited to participate in the Finals Round. About 20 students are selected to represent NYC at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
For information on the day’s events visit Schedule of Events.
Please visit Finals Round Schedule for information about the day’s event.
The 2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday, March 31, 2017 at The Tribeca Performing Arts Center the Borough of Manhattan Community College. For more information about the Awards Ceremony, please click here.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History (Tent.)
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 14May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 14-19 in Los Angeles, CA