Below is a list of area summer research opportunities for high school students:
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center hosts an 8-week paid internship program for high school students. For more information visit the Human Oncology & Pathogenesis Program.
The Rockefeller University hosts a 7-week internship program for high school students called the Summer Science Outreach Program (SRP).
Below is a list of Science Research Mentorship Consortium Members. For more information about the Consortium and each of the programs listed below, click here.
- College Now STEM Research Academy
- Lloyd Sherman Scholars program at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- The Secondary School Field Research Program by Earth Institute of Columbia University and the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Urban Barcode Research Program (UBRP)
- Columbia University BRAINYAC program
- American Museum of Natural History Science Research and Mentorship Program (SRMP)
- NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering ARISE program
- Rockefeller University Science Outreach Program LAB Initiative
- The City College of New York’s CREST HIRES program
- Wave Hill’s Woodland Ecology Research Mentorship Program (WERM)
- Rockaway Waterfront Alliance Environmentors Program
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 14May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 14-19 in Los Angeles, CA