Students & Teachers
The announcement for those projects advancing to the Finals Round at The American Museum of Natural History is up! Please click HERE for information regarding the Finals Round.
Approximately 13 projects will be selected to advance and represent New York City in May at the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Los Angeles, CA. ISEF finalists will receive an all expenses paid trip to Los Angeles, CA and compete for over $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards. Please click on ISEF grand and special awards for information regarding what ISEF finalists can potentially win.
Please visit FAIR INFO for further information about NYCSEF. Contact NYCSEF at email@example.com with any questions about your project or for information regarding the competition.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 14May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 14-19 in Los Angeles, CA