Students & Teachers
Welcome back Team NYC from Intel ISEF! For information regarding ISEF Finalists please visit NYC ISEF Finalists. Congratulations to all the NYC high school presenters that participated in NYCSEF 2017!
Please click on NYCSEF Awards Ceremony, for more information regarding award winners and ISEF Finalists.
Approximately 13 projects were selected to advance and represent New York City in May at the 2017 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Los Angeles, CA. ISEF finalists receive an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles, CA and compete for over $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards. Please click on ISEF grand and special awards for information regarding what ISEF finalists are competing for.
Please visit FAIR INFO for further information about NYCSEF. Contact NYCSEF at email@example.com with any questions about your project or for information regarding the competition.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 13Dec2017 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 04Mar2018 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York.
- 20Mar2018 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 26Mar2018 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 13May2018 International Science & Engineering Fair Week May, 13-18 in Pittsburgh, PA