A special THANK YOU to the teachers that provide guidance and inspiration to our NYCSEF participants.
The Preliminary Round of NYCSEF 2016 took place at The City College of New York in Manhattan on Sunday, March 6, where 429 projects and over 530 high school students presented their research in The Great Hall. Projects scoring in the top 25% in their category advanced to the Finals Round which took place at The American Museum of Natural History on Tuesday, March 29, where 130 projects and 169 high school students represented their projects to over 100 judges. NYCSEF, Special Awards and ISEF Finalists were announced at the Awards Ceremony, took place on Friday, April 1st at The Gerald W. Lynch Theater. This year we introduced new awards such as scholarships to Queens College and an awards provided by the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
The results from the Preliminary Round and information regarding the Finals Round can be found here.
For information about the Awards Ceremony, recipients and ISEF Finalists can be found here.
Please visit FAIR INFO for further information about NYCSEF. Contact NYCSEF at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your students projects or regarding the competition.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 16Dec2015 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 06Mar2016 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 29Mar2016 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 01Apr2016 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Gerald W. Lynch Theater, John Jay College
- 08May2016 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Phoenix, AZ