Team NYC just returned from Intel ISEF and it was an awesome week! Congratulations to all the students that made it to Intel ISEF 2016! Thank you to all the chaperones that helped make this week fly by like a breeze.
For information regarding Intel ISEF, please click on Team NYC 2016.
A special THANK YOU to the teachers that provide guidance and inspiration to our NYCSEF participants.
The Preliminary Round of NYCSEF 2016 took place at The City College of New York in Manhattan on Sunday, March 6, where 429 projects and over 530 high school students presented their research in The Great Hall. Projects scoring in the top 25% in their category advanced to the Finals Round which took place at The American Museum of Natural History on Tuesday, March 29, where 130 projects and 169 high school students represented their projects to over 100 judges. NYCSEF, Special Awards and ISEF Finalists were announced at the Awards Ceremony, took place on Friday, April 1st at The Gerald W. Lynch Theater. This year we introduced new awards such as scholarships to Queens College and an awards provided by the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
The results from the Preliminary Round and information regarding the Finals Round can be found here.
For information about the Awards Ceremony, recipients and ISEF Finalists can be found here.
Please visit FAIR INFO for further information about NYCSEF. Contact NYCSEF at email@example.com with any questions about your students projects or regarding the competition.
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- 14Dec2016 NYCSEF Project Application Due Date
- 05Mar2017 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 28Mar2017 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History (Tent.)
- 31Mar2017 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- 07May2017 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles, CA